Future success depends on the ability to learn
- Here are the answers to the questions most often asked by parents, teachers, business trainers and by students themselves:
Whether you’re going to college or starting a career, you need the ability to apply anything that you study, so you can do what you want in life.
Have you ever read a page and been completely blank as to what it was about? And even when you read it again, it still didn’t sink in?
If so, you hit one of the three barriers to study, which L. Ron Hubbard describes in this book. The Basic Study Manual can enable you to: Improve your concentration, Improve your ability to learn, Enjoy what you are studying, Apply what you study.
Life is a learning process. If you don’t know how to learn, how can you live? Get the skills you need to open the door to learning and to life.
- Why can’t I study rapidly and with full understanding?
- Why do I get bored or tired of a subject?
- Why is study a drudgery rather than a pleasure?
Read this book and learn:
- What the three barriers to study are–and what to do about them
- What to do if you get frustrated with or abandon a subject you are studying
- Twenty-six simple drills to help you learn how to study easily, rapidly and with full understanding
Buy and read the Basic Study Manual and use it to dramatically improve your ability to study.